MMR isn't helping whatsoever.

My killer games are still against 4 man sweatlords running full meta and powerful items/addons, which is nothing different.

My survivor matches are still me carrying the entire team, having to get all the saves because nobody is going for them, having to do all the gens because nobody is doing them, getting chased, almost certainly always being 1 hooked at the end, survivors going down in less than 20 second chase, running weird goofy builds and generally just wandering the map aimlessly or hiding at the mere sound of a terror radius. Meanwhile the killer is quite competent and running full meta builds/killer which makes me wonder why the Killer isn't a potato like my teammates are.

Comments

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483240#Comment_2483240

    Was one of them a legacy nea or claudette + on EU servers? Bc I got my first squad with that combo yesterday

    (I killed them and they took to my steam profile to express their grievances)

    It was eu servers but don't think anyone had a legacy skin. That doesn't rule out it being the same team though, if it was thank you for avenging me lol.

  • One thing SBMM HASN'T done is deal with SWF Sweat Squads in any meaningful way, and to be honest I don't know that it is possible to do so, short of flat-out removing SWF from the game. If anything, the SWF factor has been even more prevalent in my case since this was added, and they're very easy to detect. I feel pretty bad for people who have tried to start playing Killer this week, thinking that they'd be matched with Survivors that were at least somewhat on par. Alas, matchmaking in this game has always been a potato, and it seems that it always will be.

    I've been hesitant in the past, but at this point, I would be 100% in favor of removing the SWF feature from the game entirely. It is simply too unbalanced in terms of the bottom 90% of Killers having any reasonable chance against 4 coordinated and miked-up Survivors. And, it leaves far too much room for abuse of the Killer. If people want to team up, they would have the KYF feature at their disposal. They can find a fifth friend to be the Killer, and they can sweat to their hearts content.

    Until then, I'm afraid I am largely done playing Killer.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483773#Comment_2483773

    The system has been tracking our MMR for a long time now

    What does that change?

    If this post showed the results of their survivor matches from the past few months I could understand, but you can't do that.

    They couldve done average or even worse. This could be someone in low MMR complaining about it and we wouldnt know.

1 2 ›