PERK AFFECTS ANIMATIONS IDEA
This is the only one I can think of so I’d like to see other peoples ideas. If you run brutal strength on the Trickster, he uses his bat to break pallets instead of his feet.
Tagged:
Trusted
This is the only one I can think of so I’d like to see other peoples ideas. If you run brutal strength on the Trickster, he uses his bat to break pallets instead of his feet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's a lot of different animations for just 1 Perk.
I mean it'd be cool, but even if they want to visit all Perks to look for possible animation changes, it wouldn't be on the top of their priority list for a long-ass time.
I don’t mean like change Nemisis pallet breaking animation, it’s fine as it is. I’m talking about killers have a weapon that looks like it can break a pallet like Huntress. Wraith should stay the same because his weapon doesn’t look like it can break pallets. Demo doesn’t have a weapon and Doctor doesn’t have a object that can break pallets so their animations should stay the same with the perk.
Let's say about half of the Killers would be deemed as worthy of using their weapon instead of their feet.
That's still a lot of new animations for just 1 Perk.
Your right, just wanted to say not ALL killers
Perhaps one day, but BHVR keeps loading too much on their plate as it is. They've got to slow down on new content and work on the health of the existing content.