Cenobite: I hear a sparking noise but the box is not there
It happened to me multiple times that I hear a sparking noise, I look around like crazy, but the box is not there. Is it a possible bug?
Example of the noise:
https://youtu.be/7taVsF8u-fcIt happened to me multiple times that I hear a sparking noise, I look around like crazy, but the box is not there. Is it a possible bug?
Example of the noise:
https://youtu.be/7taVsF8u-fc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really, every time I hit the chain I hear some noises of sparks of electricity and I think that the box is there and I stop for a moment to know that it is not there.
Yeah if they're going to add ambient sounds for Pinhead (assuming its not a bug), they should at least sound visually distinct from The Lament Configuration.
Maybe this should be moved to the bug section then.
The portals leave a residual sound of electricity even after dissipating. always end up falling for it too, really annoying bug.