Dc
Why is everyone dc-ing tonight ?
out of 4 games 2 as killer I had 1 surv dc in first game and then 3 in next game , then as survivor we had killer dc and then another someone’s dc as trying to get into game and then another survivor dc mid game 🤦🏽♀️
Comments
Did the DC penalty get removed again? I don't think it did but I was watching a streamer who got a network error (not the disconnection from host error) and got kicked from a game randomly but they received no penalty.
The game is crashing. I tryed to play 5 games tonight, and crashed on all of them mid match. I've seen the same happening on most latino players.
There's a server crash that can happen during a chain hunt towards end game. Why end game, it's not clear. But you can avoid it by solving the cube or if you're killer allowing survivors to solve the cube.
Yeah I don’t think the DC‘s are intentional. The game is really unstable since yesterday’s update.
They posted that whatever was causing the crash it has been fixed and it would seem it has been. I have played four or five matches as Pinhead now and not disconnected. Earlier I was disconnecting in 2 out of 3 matches as Pinhead.
Same experience. And essagerate increase of DC´s in game. This can´t be normal or understood like rage quits. Some times people that dc were healthy and with no hooks.
I think this must be another BUG of the game. Game state is absolutely ridiculous.