So, I summoned Pinhead while on top of a harvester
Thinking that it is the safest place to do so and possibly having a chance at sneaking away from him and the oddest thing happened. His teleportation caused him to have his lower torso stuck in the ground. It was marvelous. I had ample time to remove his nails and massage his scalp with my hands. The experience was sensational.
In all seriousness, I felt bad and had to reopen the box so he can come for me again. He appreciated it and let me live.
So for all you Pinheads out there, think twice before teleporting to someone who is on a higher level than you are.
Comments
On the Game I teleported and before I realized what was going on, I fell down the square hole in the floor.
Cheeky Neas I swear...
It is cheeky, but it gives the game a new dynamic and helps make it less stale. It'll be fun on Midwich when we can summon Pinhead while facing the hole in the wall on the second floor that leads to the courtyard.
I just wish killers can get fun things like this to do to survivors that won't make them over powered. Something like running over Hags trap would teleport the survivor to the middle of nowhere.