Is "Punch Drunk" trophy still bugged?
On PS4, some folks must have it as the tally is at 0.1%. Yesterday it was just a big 0%.
Cheers
On PS4, some folks must have it as the tally is at 0.1%. Yesterday it was just a big 0%.
Cheers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its at 0 on Steam and I didn’t get any progress and just played some matches with Pinhead and his new perk..
so i guess it’s still buggy but maybe under some certain conditions some people get progress?
Must be. Maybe it's the whole 30 in a single match. Who knows.
Could we have another Wounded Healer situation on our hands? 🥴
I have the achievement on Steam, somehow. Never tried for it or anything. I just got it randomly while practicing playing The Nemesis, using his starter perks. Maybe you have to use Hysteria? I wish I could tell you how to get it lmao
It was fixed in one of the patches post charter and I got it. If it's stuck it got bugged again somehow.