How am I getting curb-stomped by killers every single match? Why is my rating not dropping??
I didn't really get to play survivor during the most recent SBMM test. I mostly played killer, and the test was great.
Now that SBMM is live and I'm playing survivor, it's frustrating AF.
Comments
I'm dying every single match today, and SBMM thinks this is a fair match??
I had new players for teammates against a very good killer (this was evident in how everyone was playing during the game, before I saw their Grades after the match).
Despite grades just being how much someone has played in a month, this is happening to me aswell. I go on a losing streak for certain killers, I still get steamrolled by survivors. Then I get 8-12 hooks & 3-4ks multiple times in a row & the survivors are still bad. When I lose badly all of them have iridescent 1 & when I steam roll all of them are in ash
This seems to suggest that playtime might play a factor in matchmaking now. You´re devotion 15, which their system propably takes as "can take on anybody".
If you're playing off peak you'll get thrown into any game really.
In Australia, midday is like short surv queues, then when peak happens its short killer queues, then later on the swfs come out.
People in this thread talking like they have any idea is hilarious to me since bhvr has given almost no details on how their mmr system works. This is the problem with a system that only an dev team that breaks their own game every patch with new and exciting bugs can see. All I can say is that the matchmaking is all over the place despite the extensive testing they've done along with the previous post hailing the mmr system as a massive upgrade over the current yet the system seems even more broken then the last.
You're suggesting that only Ash, Bronze, and Silver survivors are queueing right now, and that only Irridescent killers are queueing? Because that's all I'm seeing match after match
I only solo
then it likely is a 10+ devotion thing, which is, franky, nonsense to do.
Do you have crossplay turned on or off?