I want to laugh insert your best dbd memes
strong piggy
mfw
Thought I'd design a new legendary skin for Pinhead...
Bruh
@Phasmamain said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YK1TE0BGQHVI/bcfc0a0b-10fd-44e4-a8fe-c731be65abd6.jpegBruh
@Phasmamain said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YK1TE0BGQHVI/bcfc0a0b-10fd-44e4-a8fe-c731be65abd6.jpeg
release of a non-recolour that is good
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483780#Comment_2483780release of a non-recolour that is good
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483780#Comment_2483780
His last good cosmetic imo was the year of the rat and that was ages ago
This hurts me as a Jeff main :(
Pt 1 of stolen dbd memes
Pt 2
Pt 3
@Fobbo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2483780#Comment_2483780This hurts me as a Jeff main :(
@Fobbo said:
I’m a Jeff main too don’t worry. We can be depressed together :(
@Phasmamain said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2501228#Comment_2501228I’m a Jeff main too don’t worry. We can be depressed together :(
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2501228#Comment_2501228
Well at least the skins we have for Jeff are cool but where is my Santa Jeff?
I just recently made this one...
New Trapper cosmetic incoming!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
strong piggy
mfw
Thought I'd design a new legendary skin for Pinhead...
Bruh
release of a non-recolour that is good
His last good cosmetic imo was the year of the rat and that was ages ago
This hurts me as a Jeff main :(
Pt 1 of stolen dbd memes
Pt 2
Pt 3
I’m a Jeff main too don’t worry. We can be depressed together :(
Well at least the skins we have for Jeff are cool but where is my Santa Jeff?
I just recently made this one...
New Trapper cosmetic incoming!