Just gonna put this here
I here a lot of complaints about the game and I really don't understand why. Imo the gameplay is fine better than a lot of games I have played, also the event is fine no issues with it apart from very minor things which aren't too bad. There are a lot of people picking on killers add ons and perks and it's not fair especially considrconsit mostly comes from survivor mains. As for the spirit when she first came out people said she was going to be bad but now I have heard people complain about her and not just on the forums. Give the devs a break.
Comments
agreed
WHY THEY NOT LET ME MILK MORE CANKERS! URGH.
"Give the devs a break."
Dude, they are paid to do their job,
they are not doing us a favor to improve the game.
I financed this game by buying every single dlc and even more,
I'm not the only one.
Each of us has the right to say what (maybe) it's necessary to improve.
.,.
Dedicated servers, ranking system, SWF balance
Pick one
I think the more time you spend on a game the less right you have to complain.
Surely 'cankerfest' has put paid to the idea of secondary objectives...?
Yeah, but isn't a forum a place people go to complain?
No you are right and I am wrong. Cankers are side objectives which is different to secondary. Semantics...