New MMR
I think the new rank system is horrible, I'm Silver 2 and it's been putting me against killers who are iridescent 1, that's 2 whole ranks of difference. I rather have the old ranking system.
I think the new rank system is horrible, I'm Silver 2 and it's been putting me against killers who are iridescent 1, that's 2 whole ranks of difference. I rather have the old ranking system.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I know right, first 5 games as a survivor I've got only facecampers and tunnelers with noed and other #########...so done with this game, cus it's not that fun to get 8k bp with escape cakes. Good job Behaviour!
The long lobby time as killers sucks. I was rank 1 killer and survivor, idk how that is in mmr or what mmr I'm in. But weight times for killer is ten plus minutes. Survivor it's much lower.
Is swf considered with mmr? Teams do better so I reckon teams and such will push up to higher mmr. So as people climb mmr,will they be more likely to play with teams? Not sure
These ranks/grades dont have ANYTHING to do with matchmaking now. What you see is just the leftovers from the old ranking system. What this shown in the pic means: either the Killer player doesn't play that particular killer often/well (and therefore has lower MMR) and/or you seem to be better than your previous rank might have suggested. Although looking at the overall grades, i would guess the killer used a more unfamiliar character.