BHVR, I'm only going to say this once.
It's very simple.
If my entire team ragequits...
I should be immune to depipping.
And ADDITIONALLY, now with MMR... I should be immune to MMR degradation.
It's very simple.
If my entire team ragequits...
I should be immune to depipping.
And ADDITIONALLY, now with MMR... I should be immune to MMR degradation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. They don't but I do if it makes you feel any better.
Well you can no longer drop a grade level with the new grade system.
bUt tHeY HavE FoUr rAnkS in EaCh GRaDe
I don't know, they'll find something to hold onto bragging rights.
The gauntlet has been thrown down.