Do u down your grade if you lose?

Comments

  • Nope.

    You can't lose a grade.

  • You lose pips but don't think you drop grade when all pips have gone.

  • You can move down in a grade, say from II to III or IV, but you can't go back from say, gold to silver. if you make it to gold, you won't drop back to silver.

  • You can depip but you can't derank/degrade anymore.

    Let's say you are Rank 3/Iri. III with 3 pips and lose. You can depip to now be Iri. III with 2 pips, but you cannot lose a grade. If you reach Iridescent III you will now always stay at Iridescent III or get up to a higher grade but not lose a grade anymore.

    It also means that once you reach Iridescent I, which is basically Rank 1, you stay on Iridescent I until Grade reset.

  • @MrDardon said:

    You can depip but you can't derank/degrade anymore.

    Let's say you are Rank 3/Iri. III with 3 pips and lose. You can depip to now be Iri. III with 2 pips, but you cannot lose a grade. If you reach Iridescent III you will now always stay at Iridescent III or get up to a higher grade but not lose a grade anymore.

    It also means that once you reach Iridescent I, which is basically Rank 1, you stay on Iridescent I until Grade reset.

    Awesome so playing both actually worth it