deathslinger builds
i need help with making one
i need help with making one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, Deathslinger is a Killer that is mostly dependant of his power and it should be your major focus to win games. I main him, but I'm by no means an incredible Deathslinger, but I run BBQ & Chili, Corrupt Intervention, Monitor & Abuse and Pop Goes The Weasel. You can also alternate some of these perks with the Thrilling Tremors, Surge and Save The Best for Last to adapt better to your game style.
I am an defiant enemy of using Hex perks since they tend to be cleansed within 30 seconds in my matches and with Deathslinger having low mobility is difficult to go back and forth to defend them in tough spots especially in large or complex maps.
Easy wins, you don't want Pop because you are an already slow killer, Plaything is your main slow down / easy shots, use Ruin and Corrupt to get your first hooks and the match becomes a walk in the park.