What's happening with the ping?
All my games over recent weeks I have had green ping, between 20-45ms. Now mmr is implemented all my games are yellow ping, between 150-200ms.
Are we no longer on dedicated servers and back to the old ways?
All my games over recent weeks I have had green ping, between 20-45ms. Now mmr is implemented all my games are yellow ping, between 150-200ms.
Are we no longer on dedicated servers and back to the old ways?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
300+ as killer always since SBMM is enabled lol
After roughly my 10th game I'm thankfully back to green ping.
Hey I noticed the same! I have to lobby dodge all the time because of red ping. Does anyone have any answers?