Who would win in a fight? Demogorgon or Hag?
Taking into account lore and in game abilities, who would win in a fight to the death? The Monstrous Demogorgon or The Horrific Hag.
Taking into account lore and in game abilities, who would win in a fight to the death? The Monstrous Demogorgon or The Horrific Hag.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is this even a question?
Are we talking bodyblocker hag? 🤣
I mean in theory hag could hit and run using her traps and demo would try to shred to keep closing in with his monstrously stomping feet.
I just like to see people's rational for killer 1v1's. Doesn't matter how one sided a fight is, it's always interesting.
Well, one is an interdimensional, 7-foot monster and the other is a walking corpse.
Demo would stomp hag.
Demo. It's not even close.
Hag. Demo is already digging his tunnel out of DbD. Anyway Hag would Curse Demo, set her panthasms quickly , find Demo get a hit and then chase Demo into her panthasms.
This isn’t a comparison tbh.
I don't know, I'm getting a pretty even split so far.
Hag, because every time Demo tried to approach he'd be hit with fifteen ######### traps.