Feedback for 5.2.0

Just to say, I'm an Xbox One player with a 500Gb drive, so effectively I'm on one of the weakest consoles (especially since it's second hand, although a GTA V disc came with it that we didn't know about, so all's well😁)

Anyway, the new patch has actually worked well on it! Sure, I think there were 1 or 2 hitches, but overall it plays well. I didn't experience any game-crashing when I took on the Cenobite, and the gen issues of glitches appear to be fixed! It's definitely very playable, so thank you for a well-made update👍

So, I'm confused: if my console should easily be a worse performer, technically speaking, how come it works well on mine but others report it's not so good on others? Is it all a HDD issue, or are there other factors such as space on people's consoles, internet speed, server distance, etc., which is playing a role in this?

Overall though, I'm very happy with what came out, so thank you.

Comments