Getting disconnected every match on Xbox
Help!! I just deleted the game and I am re-downloading it now hoping that it works but there’s definitely a problem because people are dropping like flies on this game and I’m one of them
Help!! I just deleted the game and I am re-downloading it now hoping that it works but there’s definitely a problem because people are dropping like flies on this game and I’m one of them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like to think there is a bug because it wasn’t doing this until the new killer came along
I have the same on PC but it is only with matches against Pinhead. all other killer matches have no problems for me. It seems to always DC after the gates are opened.
It's from play as or against pinhead