Who would you like as a Legendary Skin for Detective Tapp?

YES! I believe they're vastly overpriced...but who would you most like to see as a new Legendary Skin for Saw's Detective Tapp?

*Characters nominated from their most prominent film, not debut.

*Some character purposely left out due to character developments.

*Only character featured in Saw-Saw 3D (Not Jigsaw or Spiral).

Comments

  • Probably Eric Matthews. I quite like him. I wouldn't want Jeff because he makes Saw 3 painful to watch, and I wouldn't want William Easton or Bobby Dagen since they're both bad people and I don't root for them to pass their tests.

  • @Katie_met said:

    Probably Eric Matthews. I quite like him. I wouldn't want Jeff because he makes Saw 3 painful to watch, and I wouldn't want William Easton or Bobby Dagen since they're both bad people and I don't root for them to pass their tests.

    Agreed. Regardless of his personal loss, Jeff is quite unlikeable. Easton and Dagen are pretty much villains.

  • Other - Detective Allison Kerry. She was in the first three movies (died at the start of the third movie)

  • @dugman said:

    Other - Detective Allison Kerry. She was in the first three movies (died at the start of the third movie)

    And she absolutely did not deserve it. The reasoning for her test was absolutely ridiculous and she couldn't escape the trap any way.

    A horrible death.

  • Untitled207_20211125213133.png

    The only actual legendary skin we need.

    Detective Tap