Pinhead can still come, but he needs your helping hand
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Elliot_Spencer
Go there, scroll to trivia and there you can find the audio files. Play them every time you come so you don't feel bland.
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Elliot_Spencer
Go there, scroll to trivia and there you can find the audio files. Play them every time you come so you don't feel bland.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m sad that I never got to hear him come in real time.
At least he hasn't lost his ability to come for you.
I’m very thankful that he can still come for us all.
He can't come through a victory without disconnecting tho.