Remove the DC penalty again
New update/release it really should just be mandatory at this stage.
It doesn't really bother me as I use steam's 'family share' optimally.
But its just par the course that your going to have a bunch of crashes and people being punished unnecessarily.
Comments
The disconnection from host bug that's happening with Pinhead does not give you a DC penalty and you get to keep your BP. It's annoying, but it doesn't require the devs to disable the penalty.
Of the last 7 games or so, only 1 ended to completion (weirdly the only game I lost of the set) and I'm at 500K BP. So as far as I can tell it's like if you are playing survivor and the killer d/cs except it's the game d/cing from you.
I dunno about survivor, but at least for killer I appear to be getting BP for these matches.