After new updates both my survivor, STEVE HARRINGTON lv 50 & NANCY WHEELER lv50 is lock and it says I need to buy again which cost 250 auric cells.
Did anyone get the same issue as me?
Need help do I need to purchase it again OMG.
You dont have to buy it again ofcourse, its a bug. More people have this issue atm.
Please go to your Library on Playstation and you will be able to download it again, it will not charge you
Ouh thanks god..I'm playing on PC hope it will fix soon. Just to make sure if not nancy and steve are gone T_T
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You dont have to buy it again ofcourse, its a bug. More people have this issue atm.
Please go to your Library on Playstation and you will be able to download it again, it will not charge you
Ouh thanks god..I'm playing on PC hope it will fix soon. Just to make sure if not nancy and steve are gone T_T