all the crashes
most of my games on 5.2.0 have crashed. Here's a video of the latest one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mHv0BfN4Mtesting now to see if scourge hooks are the culprit...
Tagged:
Pending
most of my games on 5.2.0 have crashed. Here's a video of the latest one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mHv0BfN4Mtesting now to see if scourge hooks are the culprit...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep just had one.. Long freeze on scourge then disconnect.
I love paying money for a killer and getting DC'd on half the matches.
Yeah I tried playing him and my PS4 went into rest mode in the middle of the match, when I got it turned back on it said I had disconnected from host. I wish they would disable Dc penalties until this is fixed, it would be nice.
yeah, I think it's scourge hooks. I replaced that perk with others and haven't gotten a crash since.