skill-based matchmaking must be working a day early!

Nobody got skillz like mine!

(because mine are terrible)

Untitled Image


Comments

  • how do you have 3 devotions and no red rank?

  • @Triadequinaxor said:

    how do you have 3 devotions and no red rank?

    Rank reset likely. Before the chapter dropped i didn't play much. I just did the "saving bloodpoints" for each tome and didn't touch it for a couple of weeks. Easily could imagine someone taking longer.

  • @Triadequinaxor said:

    how do you have 3 devotions and no red rank?

    I’m almost exactly the same as OP — 3 devotions, but normally around purple as a killer. For myself, I’m always playing to have fun, get blood points, and play around with different perks. I absolutely HATE going against 4 strong survivors who are great at looping and who will wreck me if I’m not playing super optimally. It’s no fun at all. So why would I be trying hard to get higher and higher ranks? SBMM will be absolutely fantastic for me.

  • @Tranquil_Blue said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2479637#Comment_2479637

    I’m almost exactly the same as OP — 3 devotions, but normally around purple as a killer. For myself, I’m always playing to have fun, get blood points, and play around with no perks. I absolutely HATE going against 4 strong survivors who are great at looping and who will wreck me if I’m not playing super optimally. It’s no fun at all. So why would I be trying hard to get higher and higher ranks? SBMM will be absolutely fantastic for me.

    U Just play nurse, shes fun, a challenge to learn and you always stay at rank 1

  • @Triadequinaxor said:

    how do you have 3 devotions and no red rank?

    what part of "my skills are terrible" did you not understand?? :D

    actually I did R1 with killer a while ago, and then didn't play for a few months and deranked a bunch.