Vaulting

I think we should be able to vault more things not just windows and stuff

Comments

  • What did you have in mind?

  • I want to be able to vault sandbagging teammates - leapfrog style. Or if they are slow-vaulting a window, or slow-crawling over a pallet during chase and I would have been in fast vault animation, I want to just chuck them out of the way as I fast vault ^_^


    (I'm mostly kidding btw)

  • @Underdawg said:

    I want to be able to vault sandbagging teammates - leapfrog style. Or if they are slow-vaulting a window, or slow-crawling over a pallet during chase and I would have been in fast vault animation, I want to just chuck them out of the way as I fast vault ^_^

    (I'm mostly kidding btw)

    I mean, better than our current option of just letting it happen (sandbagging). How there’s no in-game feature to stop it five years later is beyond me.

  • New Survivor Perk: Outta My Way (work in progress)

    You have no time for people who stop to smell the roses. Whenever another survivor is standing still or in a slow vault animation, you shove them out of your way for the vault. Also, if they are blocking an entrance, exit gate, or hatch, you can move them a few feet back into the nearest valid space. You are exhausted for (blah blah) seconds.

    Lol. I'd run this in Solo Q.