Skins and connection lost

Since the update i lost lot of skin i had for the nurse and the most important one was the dark nurse.

Why did this skin dissapear?

And once again i had a "connection lost" right before the end of a game where i finished a hard challenge.

Result: Ban penalty and my challenge is good toi be retry.

I'll not say i hope it will be fix soon because i think i'll do like half of the friends i have on steam who played this game.

I'll stop playing it.

I did it for a year and gived it an other try, but it seems that bugs are still here, the keymapping is still from prehistoric age while the cosmetics are out like never.

i hope for those devs that one day they will understand that the gameplay is far more important than the look

Comments