Its sort of bug sort of intended. You're supposed to solve the box before it gets that bad, but you sort of can't if you pick it up as the chain hunt begins. The chains will keep attacking you, but they get delayed when you start solving the box. Sometimes they just...don't though, and keep attacking you even if you're trying to solve it. It is intended though for the chains to still harass you while you hold the box.
It's a survivor trying to solve the lament configuration, but getting stopped by chains every single time they attempt to solve it, so they can't solve it.
Its sort of bug sort of intended. You're supposed to solve the box before it gets that bad, but you sort of can't if you pick it up as the chain hunt begins. The chains will keep attacking you, but they get delayed when you start solving the box. Sometimes they just...don't though, and keep attacking you even if you're trying to solve it. It is intended though for the chains to still harass you while you hold the box.
I see. So the oblivious isn't the only thing that affects you, but these things. Looking fun.
If I had to guess, it's the Trickster's purple add-on situation. Clearly not a bug (no, no matter what you tell me, those add-ons were not bugged), but probably an example of intended mechanics causing an unintended effect. I guess for now, you REALLY don't want to hold the box hostage.
idk, it didn’t happen like that when I played numerous matches vs him today
while performing cleansing/healing/repairing actions, I continually was chained
Although, even after the chains appeared (full blue circle around survivor icons & the LC was yellow) and I found the box, as soon as I picked it up and attempted the solution, there weren’t any chains attempting to hook me anymore. I was under the impression that the mini chains stopped attacking the survivor in possession of LC once the solve action was taking place.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know what you're trying to show
Its sort of bug sort of intended. You're supposed to solve the box before it gets that bad, but you sort of can't if you pick it up as the chain hunt begins. The chains will keep attacking you, but they get delayed when you start solving the box. Sometimes they just...don't though, and keep attacking you even if you're trying to solve it. It is intended though for the chains to still harass you while you hold the box.
It's a survivor trying to solve the lament configuration, but getting stopped by chains every single time they attempt to solve it, so they can't solve it.
I see. So the oblivious isn't the only thing that affects you, but these things. Looking fun.
If I had to guess, it's the Trickster's purple add-on situation. Clearly not a bug (no, no matter what you tell me, those add-ons were not bugged), but probably an example of intended mechanics causing an unintended effect. I guess for now, you REALLY don't want to hold the box hostage.
idk, it didn’t happen like that when I played numerous matches vs him today
while performing cleansing/healing/repairing actions, I continually was chained
Although, even after the chains appeared (full blue circle around survivor icons & the LC was yellow) and I found the box, as soon as I picked it up and attempted the solution, there weren’t any chains attempting to hook me anymore. I was under the impression that the mini chains stopped attacking the survivor in possession of LC once the solve action was taking place.
so, that’s weird... maybz a small bug?
or maybz I jus got lucky🤷🏼♀️