Console nurse main needs help with Pinhead..
Alright, i main Nurse on console and i would say i am pretty good with her and everytbing is on point most of the time.
But god damn, i cant hit anything with Pinhead!
Not neccesary his Gateways but when i try to use the chains themselfs! Anyone got some advises??
(Also why can i get blinded while controlling the chains..? .-.)
Comments
It's because his aiming scheme is ######### and he has the turn rate of old Blight.
Nurse is easy on console. Pinhead is really bad.
The Nurse comparison is just how the blink activates which is the least important part. The chain control is the real "issue."
Generally speaking, the closer you get the portal to the target, the more likely it is you will not need as sharp of a curve.
spawn the gateway as close to the survivor as possible.
It’s #########.
Honestly I'm not having huge issues with aiming, in fact I find him much easier than every other ranged killers. I think you just need to get used to slight movements of the stick, since the sensitivity is pretty high with the chains (but please Devs, leave it as it is, it gives a decent amount of freedom!)
Other than that, it's too early to give advices, but what I can say is that if they are in a hallway / between a pallet, it might be smart to use the chain attack quickly, otherwise you can take a couple of instants to prepare your attack while in the gateway. Don't overthink it though, or they'll just start spinning you :P.
If you are curious, I did make a first impressions video on PS5, you'll find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWuSNR9IlUY