Shadowborn broken (FIXED)

Shadowborn doesn't increase FOV not sure about Monitor and abuse but i literally cannot play this game without shadowborn and it being broken makes me not able to play it please fix just paid 25$ for the new dlc for this to happen

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Im with you on this. I've just played one game as Blight and noticed that i wasn't as "fast" while using Shadowborn and playing on the default FoV felt.. Pretty weird, to say the least.

    As a Shadowborn-addict it really hurts my head when im playing killer on DBD's default FoV... I hope they'll fix it asap :(

  • I don't wanna sound rude here, but take this as a chance to not use it. Really removing possibilities for yourself being stuck on a perk like that.

    It feels so good, but it's not necessary

  • @blue4zion said:

    I don't wanna sound rude here, but take this as a chance to not use it. Really removing possibilities for yourself being stuck on a perk like that.

    It feels so good, but it's not necessary

    I played 600 hours of this game and couldn't play for more than half an hour before feeling like vomitting that was until i found shadowborn no longer feel sick playing this game a simple FOV Slider would be nice so certain players can play without using a perk slot

  • @PseudoFluff said:

    Shadowborn doesn't increase FOV not sure about Monitor and abuse but i literally cannot play this game without shadowborn and it being broken makes me not able to play it please fix just paid 25$ for the new dlc for this to happen

    $25 dollars for the dlc. isint it like 4.99?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Woah... first Legion, now Shadowborn? Maybe even Monitor & Abuse? It seems like anything that affects your FOV is broken!

    Likely so this patch is more broken than the damn test beta ffs

  • It is but i bought cosmetics and such before finding out everything was broken

  • Tested it and I can agree FoV perks aren't working at all

  • @Brankßer said:

    Tested it and I can agree FoV perks aren't working at all

    Can confirm. M&A does not provide additional FoV outside of the chase aswell.

    Also, as @Tatariu already mentioned, Legion's Frenzy is bugged in terms of FoV, too. I've tested this aswell.

  • Playing Nurse and Huntress without Shadowborn is now pain. Please devs fix.

  • ya know, i can take a lot of bugs from bhvr.... but this shadowborn bug atrocity is actually where i draw the line

  • Please fix shadowborn i cant play killer I get motion sickness with default fov after just one game of killer. Shadowborn was so helpful i didnt get any headaches with it. Its been so many days I want to just play killer with shadowborn

  • @ratels said:

    Please fix shadowborn i cant play killer I get motion sickness with default fov after just one game of killer. Shadowborn was so helpful i didnt get any headaches with it. Its been so many days I want to just play killer with shadowborn

    Exactly what happens to me