Legion bugged ?
it feels like he doesnt get bonus movement speed in his power anymore , can someone confirm it for me ?
it feels like he doesnt get bonus movement speed in his power anymore , can someone confirm it for me ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the speed is the same, but increased FOV is gone, which makes it look slower than normal.
But its a bug nonetheless
i also discovered that i cant vault over certain pallets in my power
I felt shorter like hag's height as them. I tried to vault a pallet and it just went into the breaking animation.
Apparently Shadowborn and Monitor are bugged in terms of FOV as well, so this is probably it.