Is the update good?
I have heard almost no good about this update
I have heard almost no good about this update
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The new killer is unplayable, the rpd map is disabled again, the bugs with The Twins are back and i have reported a unbreakable pallet bug on the Gideon Meat Plant (wich just got back in the game).
This update is a mess.
The game broke, so no. I wish we could have had another All Kill, where a bunch of fantastic changes and new perks come in and the only bug isn't that big of a deal.
The new killer is secondary at this point. I just want changes and playable game.
There are a lot of new bugs and pinhead keeps disconnecting the game. I would rather this update not have released yet
I plainly forgot that I was in my first match with Pinhead and he dced...
Nope. Pinhead can't load into matches. RPD is disabled... again. Several maps are STILL disabled (rip Dead Dawg Saloon). I main survivor and have no intention of playing pinhead, however I escaped almost every match I played against him, with the exception of one, where I let him mori me because I wanted to see the mori. I would have escaped if I hadn't purposely let him kill me. Almost every post I've seen about pinhead has been talking about how weak he is.
And as per usual with a new update... bugs! So many bugs I've yet to discover! One bug I have discovered is when you're flicking through spectator mode, the sound of a generator being complete happens every time you switch. It's quite funny.
The matchmaking might be nice, but Pinhead is unplayable.
Many new bugs
Dc while playing the new killer is also à bug
RpD disabled again
More bugs
Oh and SBMM will be added with this patch
So its à no for me, even tho playing Pinhead is kinda fun