STranger things DLC characters removed
Just downloaded the good ol' pinhead dlc, loaded up dbd. Went to check the sexy 6 nipple outfit out and to my dismay I saw Steve, Nancy and old Demo-boy for sale. I have already purchased all the characters individually, have outfits and I even got all the trophies, I know they were being removed from the store but is this for real?
Mostly wondering if anyone else encountered the same thing, gotta be a bug yeah?
Ty.
Comments
Console?
Go back into the console store and 'buy' the DLC again, it should be Free as you already own it.
Reload DBD.
Enjoy your Demo-boy.
PC - and i think that only works if you bought the dlc pack anywho
I purchased them individually.
Isn't that less beneficial money wise? Or around the same amount?
it's cheaper to buy the chapter.
I don't see how discussing if it's cheaper or not is relevant?
Things I've purchased have been removed from my account, that's the topic. Not whether or not you think I purchased my dlc's efficiently.
I'm a bit confused, are you saying you have to buy them again?
Contact support and wait for a response. Don't buy them again, you'll end up wasting your money.
Yeah, they're removed from my inventory and are in the shop again for auric cells. And because the dlc wasn't purchased as a steam pack. I cant just redownload it.