Why can't I play as killer
Every time I go to join a killer lobby I can't. It never finds survivors. Why cant I play as killer??!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everyone has been trying to play the killer to fill their serum vials. Since it was easier to gather vials as a survivor everyone is now switching to killer and queue times are screwed.
I currently wait 20-30 mins minimum for a match. I don't believe it to be a bug. I do believe rank to play a decent part in it. If you're in the middle of the ranks I'd say you have a much better chance of getting some prey.
Happy hunting, I hope we find some relief soon.
@livschumacher18 What rank are you at and on what platform?
Some of this is rank related and also by platform/time playing.