Dc.ed in match with cenobite but not fair
I was playing with my friends and we all got dc.ed and they got pips back and didnt get banned and i lost pips and get 2 day ban help please?
The trickster #906e
Tagged:
Pending
I was playing with my friends and we all got dc.ed and they got pips back and didnt get banned and i lost pips and get 2 day ban help please?
The trickster #906e
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have just played my first 2 games with cenobite and also dc'd on pc, cant be a coincidence :(
Its very annoying to not be able to play cause of bug take the pips but remove
the ban
I mean how many times did you had to dc earlier to get to that point. I mean that last dc penalty was unfair but what about before?
It seems like you dced a lot just like many people who make similar threads.
The same thing on geforce now i get hit from very far (like in that match) and then just get dc.ed and banned i am scared playing the game cause it might give me a lot of ban
5 min
30 min
1 h
1d
2d and im scared to play the game