Jonathan's voice
Jonathan's legendary has a new voice. Just wanted to let you guys know in case you were unaware :)
It sounds pretty good, too
Jonathan's legendary has a new voice. Just wanted to let you guys know in case you were unaware :)
It sounds pretty good, too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gonna test it now!
Thanks
Thanks.
I like it, definitely makes him feel much more like a separate character.
Noice!
Didn't know, thank you!
you clearly missed my thread
i did yes
Really?? Can't wait to test it later! I was really hoping he'd get his own separate voice lines before November. I'm pleased! 🤗