Where are the bots in custom games ?!!! VERY IMPORTANT

The bots have been available on the tutorial for some time now, but we don't have the possibility to choose the difficulty or the choice of survivors or the killer controlled by the bots, these features are now on the version. mobile but not on PC and consoles, the update on Hellraiser has just been released and we do not see any changes, it might be time to devote a little time to this especially since you have already done it on mobile, all this that there is to do and port these minimal but VERY IMPORTANT functionality to other platforms, we are awaiting news on this and hopefully as soon as possible.


Thanks in advance

Comments

  • I desperately want bots in custom games. I would honestly take fully customizable bot matches over any further additional content at this point. I know that's just me, but that's how much I want this.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    I desperately want bots in custom games. I would honestly take fully customizable bot matches over any further additional content at this point. I know that's just me, but that's how much I want this.

    Oh no believe me, me, you and a lot of others want those damn bots in custom games, they did it on mobile so they can do it perfectly on PC and consoles, all you have to hope for is that they DON'T FORGET to do it.


    (It would be nice to have a response from one of the developer saying that they saw us and that they will work on it to reassure us)

  • @Myers666_Fantasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2478162#Comment_2478162

    Oh no believe me, me, you and a lot of others want those damn bots in custom games, they did it on mobile so they can do it perfectly on PC and consoles, all you have to hope for is that they DON'T FORGET to do it.

    (It would be nice to have a response from one of the developer saying that they saw us and that they will work on it to reassure us)

    Did you ever happen to play Perfect Dark on the Nintendo 64 back in the day? Amazing. I put hundreds of hours into the combat simulator mode of that game just because of the unpredictability and fun of testing different scenarios with characters set to my exact specifications whenever I wanted. The original Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has a thriving mod scene that includes a mod which allows bot play, and I've worked with several other people in creating "waypoints" for those bots to be able to navigate hundreds of different homemade custom maps. Bot play is a phenomenal way to spend time when you're not able to or just don't want to head online to rely on strangers for a fun game.