Question for fellow PC players
Has anyone else noticed a significant drop in average framerate after this patch? I was at a constant 90 at 4k yesterday but now it barely stays above 60 fps at 1440p.
Has anyone else noticed a significant drop in average framerate after this patch? I was at a constant 90 at 4k yesterday but now it barely stays above 60 fps at 1440p.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven’t been able to play today yet. Probably will be on tonight and see.
I play on a 60Hz, and have the framerate locked to 60fps.
Usually my GPU takes around 30W on most maps, however now it needs 33-35W to achieve the rame 60fps.
This update definetely is a huge tank to my performance.
I have a decent PC and i get framedrops every time a survivor vaults. Every other patch they ######### up performance somehow.
After reinstalling the game I saw my fps improve but it is still nowhere near the previous performance; I can now hit my 90 fps cap at 1440p but 4k is still a no go. I would assume this is really frustrating for people who don't have as powerful of a pc and I hope they fix it quick.
I'm curious why would you want to run at 90 fps?
Yep since last update. Although nothing game braking.
I run at 90 fps because my monitor is 75hz overclocked to 90 hz. @jaredlxxiii