So I can hear that PS4 users have smiliar problem, but this is a thread about Stadia and cross-progression with Steam. All my DLC's bought on Steam are gone on Stadia - all items and cosmetics are still here.
Clicking Buy on the page of one of the missing characters restores all the DLCs temporarily, after restarting the game on Stadia they are all locked again.
I'm on ps5 and currently having this issue. I've tried looking up how to fix it and theres no place to just to download my addons, anyone have any info on this here? Or should I go somewhere else. 😔
We are currently working on fixes for issues affecting PS4, PS5, Steam with Family Sharing enabled and Stadia with cross progression with Steam. After updating to version 5.2.0 some players might have lost access to one or more DLCs that they own.
PS4 & PS5 Players
For Playstation players, there is a potential fix available.
For players on Steam (with Family Sharing) and Stadia (using cross progression with Steam or vice-versa): the fix will be coming in next bugfix update.
Thank you for your patience, and apologies for any frustration caused by this issue!
We have acknowledged this as an issue,further information is on that link.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am having the same issue. And it is the same on Steam. All Stadia bought DLC will not show up on Steam.
messaging you both for info
I have the exact same issue on Stadia.
Same issue. I own all survivors and killers via cross progression but now it shows them as needing to be purchased again.
Clicking Buy on the page of one of the missing characters restores all the DLCs temporarily, after restarting the game on Stadia they are all locked again.
I'm on ps5 and currently having this issue. I've tried looking up how to fix it and theres no place to just to download my addons, anyone have any info on this here? Or should I go somewhere else. 😔
I've also tried completely deleting the whole game and redownloading it which also did not work.
I'm having the same issue with Steam bought DLCs not appearing on Stadia. I emailed a support ticket. Thank you.
We have acknowledged this as an issue,further information is on that link.