Improve The Maps BVHR!
Title and no, I'm not talk about pallets in this thread. I want more variety in maps such as more hills or add a cave? Maybe add some ditches for the survivors to hide in? How about a bigger basement or a two story killer shack? How about a random house that spawns in near a road that leads into a tunnel? Anything would be better than what we currently have and yes, I'm thankful for what we have but as a consumer of BHVR's product, I would like to give criticism.
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
Comments
I'd love to be able to hide in cars on the different maps, but make it take like 15 seconds to sneakily open the door and get in and same for getting out. But you couldn't see out of the vehicles at all, sort of like a fogged window effect.
They'd work like lockers so a killer could grab you out of it and exiting would take 5 seconds of channeling to do it quietly.Macmillan has 1 car or 2, Haddonfield and Lampkin would be a lot of fun and would really spice things up.
I don't have an issue with most of the maps, but some of those ideas do sound pretty cool. The only problem I can see with actually implementing them is the devs reuse the same mechanics over and over for a reason. It's easier and takes less work, so they can deliver these new chapters every 3 months as promised. But it would be cool to have more maps with overground/underground sections, or ditches and caves. Springfield is one of my favourite maps for that reason. But it depends on their ideas for the chapter as well, because to have specific landscape features on the map would have to fit conceptually with the chapter design.
Agreed.
I really liked the estate and how there are small ditches and bamboo to hide in.
Maybe the Entity is just bland in its killing ground. Who knows.
A maze would be terrifying