PS5 - lost of content after the update

I updated game and started it to play some Oni just to find out he is not there.

Him and some other killer that I own and even have P3 are acting like I never bought them

IMG_20210907_180656547.jpg

Out of those darkened I own everyone except Nemesis and Pinhead. Pyramid head is P3 and Oni is a killer I have all of my killer perks unlocked on

IMG_20210907_180836300.jpg

However the game act as if I never bought them, even though he has rift cosmetics on, that I was using.

Same for survivors

IMG_20210907_182518662.jpg


Out of these, I played Yui and Cheryl regularly, the others were lvl 40 or not owned.

IMG_20210907_182540025.jpg

Cheryl was P3 too.

I need to know whats going on and how to fix it.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • I just saw the tweet about this. But that doesnt help me. I bought all my characters via auric cells in the game, I dont own any DLCs, just the characters I cannot download them with PS store

  • Are they in your Libraray, I think you should still be able to download them from there?

  • @Mandy said:

    Are they in your Libraray, I think you should still be able to download them from there?

    I was able to do it. They are all back and have perks and stuff on them.

    Thank you, you can delete or close this thread if you want