Is Pinhead still able to break his own chains????
I remember this was a HUGE issue in the PTB as it made his power pathetic. Is this still in the live release?
I remember this was a HUGE issue in the PTB as it made his power pathetic. Is this still in the live release?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Stated in the 5.2.0 PTB update notes that the cenobite still breaks his own chains, it just spawns new ones faster like it does when they break on a wall.
Yeah I just tried it out for myself and he is pretty much just as bad as on the PTB.
His power is an absolute joke. If the survivor is not in the open, he can just break the chains easily and I won't get to him anyway. So what's the point.
yes for some dumb reason