Why can't I disable crossplay?
I'm tired of playing with people that don't own a brain, I can't disable crossplay for some reason? Is this a known bug or why is it disabled?
I'm tired of playing with people that don't own a brain, I can't disable crossplay for some reason? Is this a known bug or why is it disabled?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to do it from the main menu. For some reason, it won't let you do it on the killer/survivor menus.
the option is disabled if you are going into the settings menu from a lobby. You have to go into the menu from the main/starting page (where you can select surv/killer/kill your Friends etc)
False.
As has been said by others, you must be in the main menu to do this. The main menu being the screen where you can select to play as killer or survivor, custom game, archives, etc.
Thank you guys <3