About Boon Totems

As it's not a leak, I hope we can discuss this before the midpatch ptb:

  1. How often can 1 survivor bless a dull totem?
  2. How many boon totems can be active at the same time?
  3. Do the blessings stack when done by multiple survivors.

Asking beforehand cause... to be honest... I'd not be surprised if there's been an oversight that would have allowed people to either bless multiple totems with the same thing at the same time, or use multiple blessings to actively cancel things like Undying.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • It can be discussed for sure - all I can say though is that they're intended to be support orientated and will help the whole team survive. I can't give further information out, but please feel free to speculate!

  • I don't think you'll get a definite answer to that. It looks like the description for boon totems was added by mistake. It'll probably be hot fixed out, but it might not because the new survivor might be bringing in boon totems and why go through the effort of patching something out just to put it back in.

  • @Mandy said:

    It can be discussed for sure - all I can say though is that they're intended to be support orientated and will help the whole team survive. I can't give further information out, but please feel free to speculate!

    What I personally hope won't happen is that survivors can reapply a blessing once the killer snuffed a totem, otherwise we'll get a looney tunes like situation.

    Also I hope that snuffing a boon totem won't destroy it, otherwise this would end in being quite a bit of an advantage to survivors.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2477630#Comment_2477630

    What I personally hope won't happen is that survivors can reapply a blessing once the killer snuffed a totem, otherwise we'll get a looney tunes like situation.

    Also I hope that snuffing a boon totem won't destroy it, otherwise this would end in being quite a bit of an advantage to survivors.

    Sounds like survivors have to light up totems. And killer has to extinguish them. That is what it sounds like. So I'm assuming they will add more totems. Since snuff is like burning out flames no? I guess me having detective hunch will finally allow me to change the build. I'm guessing they will be released, when the next survivor is comes out.