About the cenobites voice lines
Are there any plans for them to return. I really hope so because they were one of the things that gave this killer some flavor
Tagged:
Mod
Are there any plans for them to return. I really hope so because they were one of the things that gave this killer some flavor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We can't give any answer to this I'm afraid other than what is said in the Patch Notes.
I'm fairly certain that they will return, it would be kinda ######### for them to add a voiced character only to remove them permanently.
It's like Trickster.
But, this is 100% speculation and hope
I think maybe it became a point of contention because of all the internet memes and maybe the licensor was unhappy. Maybe it wasn't even specifically contractual to use a 'changed' line (I instead of we), or maybe they didn't even license using actual voice lines.. So the licensor is pissed so they removed it.
I'm on the fence. I don't like the killers that laugh or talk generally and almost anything that's triggered by actions in a game "barks" in some games; gets so tiring. My wife wants to main Pinhead, her first real desire to main a killer, so I'll be interested to see if she dislikes this enough to pass on it.