Kinda hoping the licensed cosmetics...
Hey,
In a way, really hoping that the licensed cosmetics AREn'T Halloween related. Considering some of the wild skins we've seen for Hag, Doctor, et al, aside from an aged mask, unless we get "Daddy", Michael's stuck with essentially the same look. Truly hoping for something that will give a radical new look to the character in question. Dinner suit leather face anyone?
Thoughts?
In a way, really hoping that the licensed cosmetics AREn'T Halloween related. Considering some of the wild skins we've seen for Hag, Doctor, et al, aside from an aged mask, unless we get "Daddy", Michael's stuck with essentially the same look. Truly hoping for something that will give a radical new look to the character in question. Dinner suit leather face anyone?
Thoughts?
Comments
If we get anything Halloween 2018 related, it will be most likely "old" Myers and "old" Lori. Maybe some sort of remix of Haddonfield if we are really lucky.
Honestly these hallowed blight skins look so sick I really hope they make a version for the rest the killers as well. None of the killers that got the skins were any of my mains.
I'll admit I had my fingers crossed for something. Nothing major maybe a Gray haired Laurie head, and a Myers head with cracks, and dirty smudges on the mask.
Wait, are they going to bring cosmetics for licensed killers and survivors???
I want the original Freddy, not the crappy 2010 remake and Amanda from Saw 2 without a pig mask
Mike needs to be stealthy I wouldn't want any orange blight on him.
With the outfit of his last movie would be fine.
tcm because Halloween creator john carpenter always thought of myers as an obsessive killer, always wanting laurie, aka cyntia to be dead, only wanted laurie dead because he wanted his family dead
*cynthia
please devs give us kruegers power glove and i will actually play him