Dead By Matchmaking
After 1 hour waiting in a lobby I get this.

After 1 hour waiting in a lobby I get this.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you should've stayed in a lobby for a complete hour my guy. You should've at least cancelled and research lmao.
To be honest I stayed in for a full hour because twice there were all four Survivors but then one left, so I was still hopeful.
And the Entity likes people being hopeful, know what I mean?
The lobby was more then likely bugged. The max time I will wait is about 10 minutes and then I will restart the lobby.
Didn't the devs say that the lobby opens up to all ranks after a certain amount of time? How long is that?
Hmm, maybe they said regions and not ranks... Shucks-darn.
that was a lie or the thing is broken/buggy since the emblem system came in. i wish they would return to the old rank system, it worked way better than this crap.