Leavers Make Me Sad
Hey!
I have been playing a lot of survivor this past week (red ranks), and there has been a significant amount of games with people leaving/crashing/dcing. I think it would be good for the game if the developers implemented a rule such that if someone leaves within the first minute or two, then everyone else can leave without losing a pip or penalty. (to be honest, if this is already in the game I don't know because I haven't tested it). If someone in a SWF left on purpose to ensure his friends safety pipped, the original leaver would still lose a pip and get leaver penalty so it wouldn't be too open to gaming.
Thanks for reading! Just want to play the video game instead of waiting for the next match to hopefully be fair.
Comments
Survivors would abuse that. Imagine if a SWF saw Wraith, Spirit, or Slinger at the start, one will DC and take the penalty while the others will be fine. They’ll probably just take turns doing it first so they won’t get penalized to hard for doing it.
I mean it's still 5 minutes of waiting. And then SWF que times aren't exactly spectacular. I doubt anyone wants to abuse (Take turns waiting in lobby simulator)
Agreed. Even if it were a problem, though, it is important to note that SWFs can do this with the game as it is now. If you are committed to the SWF you have to wait 5 minutes with the current system. So the system I proposed doesn't realistically add a newly gameable feature, it only fixes a problem with solo-queue. Moreover, I don't think it is valid reasoning to say that something is 'abuseable' and therefore it shouldn't be in the game.
I agree, theres nothing worse than seeing a dc in the first 30 seconds and know thr game is now a guaranteed loss. Your best case scenario is doing gens and hopefully winning chases to get hatch so you can safety or if the entity is willing up pip. At that point though you arent playing the game anymore, youre playing the end of game summary screen and thats not that fun
Oh boy- you’re in for a real treat tomorrow…