Error 0xc000007b / untrusted file normaliz.dll

Hello,

I have a problem with games with easy anti-cheat (DbD or Apex). On DbD I have an error 0xc000007b "the game could not start correctly" and "untrusted file" in system 32 "normaliz.dll. This error appeared overnight without changing anything. I'm on windows 10, all the drivers are updated.


I watched 50 tutorials, tried everything: uninstall EAC, repair, integrity of game files, uninstall the game and reinstall it, deactivate the anti-virus, put easy anticheat in exclusion of the anti-virus, do a sfc / scannow... The only tutorial that has made progress is to delete the certificates in the easy anticheat folder of the game.


The game loads until EAC is supposed to load and then it stops with an error "the eac client cannot be instantiated". So I have the integrity of the game files checked, it reinstalls the certificates and I loop back to the first error; Help! It's been a week since it lasts I do not know what to try!

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Usually when you are getting this error it means that your Windows install is broken. Have you tried reinstalling your Windows?