Are we gonna get more flag charms?
No I don't mean flags for your sexualities. I mean Countries (and in the U.S.'s case State flags too) Cause I think it would be neat to have a little Flag of Texas on my hooks and stuff.
No I don't mean flags for your sexualities. I mean Countries (and in the U.S.'s case State flags too) Cause I think it would be neat to have a little Flag of Texas on my hooks and stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They're a Canadian company so I can't see why they'd do state flags.
I mean that's true, but still, it could be something to fill up those empty slots on the rift.