Why are Huntress blindness addons so used?
Literally every huntress I face use these addons, did they do something to blindness? I remember it was such an useless status
Literally every huntress I face use these addons, did they do something to blindness? I remember it was such an useless status
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only one I see used is pig’s occasionally. Huntress’ just use charge time and cooldown from my experience
Best bet is some of them heard it causes freeze frames on console.
If i remember correctly that was already (kinda) fixed
I main huntress and can't even lie didn't remember there was that add on.
When I face huntress I never see that add on personally.
sometimes I throw them on with coarse stone because "why not?". And the add ons themselves aren't so powerful that I feel like I'm "forgetting" how to play Huntress.
If its useless, you shouldn't mind it being wasted in place of something better.