With cross progression, do I get my dlcs?

Title.


This is only an issue because of stranger things. If I get my dlcs, it's ok.

If I don't, then I need to get stranger things on pc now, even if I'm still gonna play on my ps4 until cross progression becomes a thing.

Comments

  • As of now, there is no cross progress between systems (so if you have Stranger Things on Playstation, you do not have it on Xbox/Switch/PC).

    They've said it's something they want to do but at this point, I wouldn't hold my breath that it'll actually ever happen.

  • Nothing about cross progression is confirmed yet, let alone what will be carried over. We still don't have even a rough time frame. There's also no financial incentive for them to rush it out, people paying for things multiple times is a pretty lucrative business model...

    If you want to play Stranger Things content on PC, your best bet is to buy it now.